Chili Mac Casserole
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ – Cheesy Cheddar, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup crumbled plain tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese(about 2 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown ground beef, onion and chili powder in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat, stirring until beef is almost done, about 4 minutes. Stir in salsa and beans and cook, stirring occasionally, an additional 10 minutes.
- Layer 1/2 of the beef mixture in bottom of baking dish, top with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ – Cheesy Cheddar. Top with remaining beef mixture, then tortilla chips and cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cost per recipe*: $5.02 Cost per serving*: $1.255 Cost is based on prices gathered at Walmart, North Bergen – Great Value products used where applicable.
Credit: Recipe from ©2014 Unilever United States.