- 2 packages (12 oz each) bulk pork sausage
- medium bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- cups milk
- teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches. Cook sausage, bell pepper and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Stir together sausage mixture, potatoes and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese in baking dish.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, pepper and eggs until blended. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted. Cool 5 minutes.
©2016 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved
- 4 tilapia fillets, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup(s) Hill Country Fare Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) finely grated Cotija cheese
- 1 Tsp lime, zested
- 1/4 Tsp pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 Large Hass avocado
- 1 cup(s) non fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro
- 1 Tbsp lime, juiced
Cherry-Topped Chicken Recipe
Credit Originally published as Cherry-Topped Chicken in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006, p35 Taste of Home
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine preserves and allspice. Heat in the microwave until warmed. Serve with chicken.Yield: 4 servings.
Hello, I found a blog with 30 lunch ideas for kids that are great. I would like to try all of these excellent recipes since I am a big fan of bento boxes. Here are a few ideas for you to enjoy!
Please visit this inspiring blog for the other 20 days of lunch ideas.
10 Days of lunch ideas.No Repeats!
1. Deli turkey + cheddar slices in roll-ups, pretzels, apple wedges
2. Turkey pepperoni + swiss cheese + butter crackers in stacks, red grapes, carrots
3. Deli ham + grilled corn guacamole + American cheese, rolled up in a tortilla and sliced into pinwheels, strawberries, carrots
4. Whole wheat pita wedges + cream cheese spread + raisins + ham roll-ups
5. Graham crackers + cookie butter sandwiches, strawberries, yogurt
6. Tortillas + cream cheese spiced with taco seasoning + rotisserie chicken rolled up and cut into pinwheels, cherry tomatoes
7. Pasta tossed with olive oil or salad dressing + pea pods + rotisserie chicken + grapes
8. Deli roast beef + cheddar in roll-ups, carrots, apple wedges
9. Jelly sandwich cut-out, cheese stick, banana
10. Nut-free homemade granola (that recipe has nuts but you can easily leave them out), yogurt, strawberries, Nilla wafers.
Credit:Shared from blog http://www.peanutblossom.com and content is copyrighted.
Pineapple Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
- container (6 oz) Yoplait® Fruitful™ pineapple yogurt
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2
- cups chopped cooked chicken
- cup shredded carrot
- tablespoons sliced green onion (2 medium)
- tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- tablespoons chopped celery
- leaves Bibb lettuce
- In medium bowl, mix yogurt, salt and pepper. Stir in all remaining ingredients except lettuce until combined.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly among lettuce leaves (about 1/3 cup per leaf). Serve immediately.
Credit: recipe from Betty Crocker.
- 1/2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg plus 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets, 1-inch cuts
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced in 1/8-inch-thick rings
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
Originally published as Fresh Broccoli/Mandarin Salad in Country Woman May/June 1989, p29
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and mustard. Combine vinegar and water. Stir into sugar mixture until smooth. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat.
- Stir a small amount of hot filling into egg and yolk; return all to pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Remove from the heat. Gently stir in mayonnaise and butter. Cool to room temperature without stirring. Chill.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the broccoli, mushrooms, onion, oranges, bacon, almonds and raisins. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 10-12 servings.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely grated onion
- 1 (12-oz.) jar diced pimiento
- 8 ounces coarsely shredded extra-sharp white Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces coarsely shredded sharp yellow Cheddar cheese
Stir together first 9 ingredients in a medium bowl until smooth. Stir in onion. Fold in pimiento and cheeses. Cover and chill 8 to 12 hours. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes, and stir well before serving.
Chicken Bruschetta Skillet
RETURN chicken to skillet; top with cheese mixture. Cook, covered, 5 min. or until chicken is heated through and cheese is melted.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Pour reserved marinate into same skillet and boil 1 minutes. Return scallops to skillet and heat through, coating with sauce.Equally divide pasta among four plates and drizzle each with sauce from skillet.
Place about 6 scallops over each serving and garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.
Credit: Photograph © 2014 Television Food Network G.P. All Rights Reserved.