Hello, I found a blog with 30 lunch ideas for kids that are great. I would like to try all of these excellent recipes since I am a big fan of bento boxes. Here are a few ideas for you to enjoy!
Please visit this inspiring blog for the other 20 days of lunch ideas.
10 Days of lunch ideas.No Repeats!
1. Deli turkey + cheddar slices in roll-ups, pretzels, apple wedges
2. Turkey pepperoni + swiss cheese + butter crackers in stacks, red grapes, carrots
3. Deli ham + grilled corn guacamole + American cheese, rolled up in a tortilla and sliced into pinwheels, strawberries, carrots
4. Whole wheat pita wedges + cream cheese spread + raisins + ham roll-ups
5. Graham crackers + cookie butter sandwiches, strawberries, yogurt
6. Tortillas + cream cheese spiced with taco seasoning + rotisserie chicken rolled up and cut into pinwheels, cherry tomatoes
7. Pasta tossed with olive oil or salad dressing + pea pods + rotisserie chicken + grapes
8. Deli roast beef + cheddar in roll-ups, carrots, apple wedges
9. Jelly sandwich cut-out, cheese stick, banana
10. Nut-free homemade granola (that recipe has nuts but you can easily leave them out), yogurt, strawberries, Nilla wafers.
Credit:Shared from blog http://www.peanutblossom.com and content is copyrighted.
Beef Recipe: Shipwreck Supper
Makes 4 servings
1 pound lean ground beef
1 package Kraft Macaroni and Cheese dinner
1 16 oz can of stewed tomatoes undrained
1 cup frozen peas
1 cup milk
1 cup Kraft shredded Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella cheese
Brown meat in large skillet on medium high heat; drain.
Stir in Macaroni, Cheese Sauce Mix, tomatoes, peas, and milk.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium low, cover. Simmer for 12 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Let stand for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Or until cheese is melted.