- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped (about 2 tsp.)
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps (about 1 lb.), thickly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no salt added pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ – Mexican Rice
- Make the Chimichurri: COMBINE cilantro, olive oil, vinegar and garlic in small bowl; set aside.
- SEASON mushrooms and bell pepper, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, peppers and 1/4 cup chimichurri mixture, stirring occasionally, until vegetables soften and brown, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- PREPARE Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ – Mexican Rice in same skillet according to package directions. Stir in pinto beans and mushroom mixture and top with remaining chimichurri.
© 2017 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved
- lb bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- medium red bell pepper, chopped (3/4 cup)
- package (8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms
- tablespoons Dijon mustard
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon pepper
- cup milk
- package (2 lb) frozen hash browns, thawed
- cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
In 12-inch skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Using slotted spoon. Remove from pan to small bowl. Cover and refrigerate. Drain drippings, reserving 1 tablespoon in pan. Add onion, bell pepper and mushrooms; cook 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in mustard, salt and pepper. In large bowl, beat milk and eggs with wire whisk.
Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray. Spread half of hash browns in baking dish. Spread onion mixture evenly on top. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese. Spread remaining hash browns over top. Pour egg mixture on top. Cover; refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Heat oven to 325°F. Uncover; bake 50 to 60 minutes or until thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese and the bacon. Bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean, top is puffed and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes.