- 2 packages (12 oz each) bulk pork sausage
- medium bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- cups milk
- teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches. Cook sausage, bell pepper and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Stir together sausage mixture, potatoes and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese in baking dish.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, pepper and eggs until blended. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted. Cool 5 minutes.
©2016 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved