- 1/3 of a cup of melted butter
- 1 tsp erythritol
- 1 1/2 cup of agave
- 3 eggs
- Pie dough for a single 9-inch crust
- 1 cup of pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Melt butter in a medium sized pot with erythritol & agave; until smooth. Mix melted mixture and eggs together.
- Line a 9-inch pie pan with the pie dough. Put pecans on the bottom of the pie shell.
- Pour in the pecan pie filling mixture into the pie shell. Bake for 45-50 minutes until filling sets. Take that pie out and cool it!
- Credit: recipe from By Andrew Muller – Copyright 2014 © Easy-Sugar-Free-Recipes.com – All Rights Reserved.