Crustless Mushroom Quiche
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, white, chopped
- 16 ounces spinach, chopped, frozen
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 2 cups milk, fat-free
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash® Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray a large, nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Sauté mushrooms and onion until golden, about 3 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook about 4 minutes. Add bread crumbs, stir, and place into deep-dish quiche pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl and pour over vegetables in quiche pan.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until firm in center. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.