Serving Size: 1 slice
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
What You’ll Need:
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup peach all-fruit spread
- 4 medium apples, cored, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to a 10- x 15-inch rectangle. With your fingertips, gently spread the dough over the pan
and push it up to the edges of the pan, forming a rim. If the dough is too sticky, dust it and your hands lightly with flour.
- Spread the fruit. spread over the dough, then top with the sliced apples, arranged in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over the apples. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the edges are golden.
Remove from the oven and cool slightly in the pan on a wire rack.
© 2015 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated.