Serves: 4 SubmitPrep: 15min |Cook: 40min |Total: 55min
1/2 C apple juice
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
1/4 tsp cayenne
4 C broccoli florets
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 lb yukon gold potatoes
1/2 C reduced-fat sour cream
1/4 C chopped parsley
1. Heat oven to 400Â°F. Combine apple juice, honey, soy sauce, and half of the garlic in small bowl. Sprinkle pork with cayenne.
2. Toss broccoli with 1 tablespoon of the oil on baking sheet. Sprinkle with 1.4 teaspoon of the salt.
3. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in medium ovenproof frying pan over high heat. Add pork and cook, turning once, until browned, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Pour juice mixture over pork and transfer to oven along with the pan of broccoli. Bake until pork and broccoli are done, 25 to 30 minutes.
4. Put potatoes in medium pot while pork and broccoli cook and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook until tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
5. Leave broccoli on baking sheet and transfer pork to cutting board. Return frying pan to high heat and cook juice mixture until a thick glaze forms, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
6. Drain potatoes and return to pot. Add sour cream, parsley, remaining 1.4 teaspoon salt, and remaining garlic. Mash until smooth.
7. Slice pork and put on plate. Drizzle with glaze and serve with mashed potatoes and broccoli.
Credit: From Prevention.