This pear cranberry crisp uses a wonderful mix of winter fruits and nuts. We suggest topping your crisp with a sprinkle of crushed walnuts, pecans, or slivered almonds, like we did. How do you top your crisp? Let us knowHERE and your SWEET SWAPS™ Idea might be featured.
Pear Cranberry Crisp Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: Makes 2
Serving Size: about 1/2 cup
- 1 1/4 cups ripe pears, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, divided
- 4 SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, 1 Gram of Fiber, Packets, divided
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon light margarine, cold
- Sprinkle of crushed walnuts, pecans, or slivered almonds (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
MIX filling ingredients with 2 packets of SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, 1 Gram of Fiber. Stir lightly and set aside.
STIR together flour, oats and remaining 2 packets of SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, 1 Gram of Fiber. Using a fork, mix in the margarine until the topping is crumbly.
PLACE fruit mixture into a small baking pan. Cover fruit with topping.
BAKE for about 45 minutes or until fruit is tender and topping is golden brown.
- Top with a sprinkle of crushed nuts before serving if desired.
Credit:© McNeil Nutritionals, LLC 2015.