Asian Vegetable Salad
Prep Time: 5 minutes or less
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 8 spinach, fresh, chopped
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Lightly spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Sauté the vegetables until crisp-tender and heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in the soy sauce and sesame oil. Continue cooking, stirring, until heated through.
- Toss the stir-fry mixture with the raw spinach. Drizzle vinegar over top before serving.