Roasted Salmon with Crispy Potatoes and Broccoli
- 1 head(s) (large) broccoli, cut into small florets (about 6 1/2) cups)
- 1 pound(s) Yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1/8-inch-thick rounds
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 pound(s) skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 clove(s) (small) garlic, mashed into a paste
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss together the broccoli, potatoes, and onion with the oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Spread in an even layer and roast for 15 minutes.
- Season the salmon with 1/4 teaspoons each salt and pepper, nestle it among the vegetables and continue roasting until the vegetables are golden brown and tender and the salmon is opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes more.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and garlic. Serve with the fish and the vegetables.
©2015 Hearst Communications, Inc. All Rights Reserved