Ham and Swiss Egg Sandwiches
- 4 ounces thinly sliced lower-sodium deli ham
- 4 large eggs
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 (1-ounce) slices Emmentaler or Swiss cheese
- 1. Preheat broiler to high.
- 2. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray. Add ham to pan; sauté 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pan. Recoat pan with cooking spray. Crack eggs into pan. Cover and cook for 4 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from heat.
- 3. Place 4 muffin halves, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Top each half with 1 cheese slice. Broil for 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Divide ham among cheese-topped muffin halves; top each with 1 egg and 1 muffin half.