If you enjoy reading this or any of my other found recipes Please follow my blog!
I have monthly giveaways to random selected readers.
Creamy Chicken BLT Skillet
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ – Creamy Garlic Shells
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- Prepared Knorr® Italian Sides™ – Creamy Garlic Shells according to package directions. Stir in 1/2 of the bacon.
- Arrange Pasta on serving platter.
- Top with chicken, lettuce, tomato and remaining bacon.
credit ©2014 Unilever United States
Creamy Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- 3 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 6 oz.), divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 6 slices bacon or turkey bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled (optional)
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and mash.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 2-quart shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Stir in 1 cup cheese, Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, green onions and 4 strips crumbled bacon.
Turn into prepared baking dish and bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bacon. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.
Credit: © 2009-2014 Yummly
Easy coconut macaroons are made with 3 ingredients.
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 8 minutes
- 16 ounces shredded coconut
- 1 can (14-15 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions for coconut macaroons
Mix all ingredients together.
Drop by teaspoonful’s onto generously greased baking sheets.
Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Cool coconut macaroons slightly; remove to rack. Makes about 4 to 5 dozen coconut macaroons.
Chocolate Macaroon Cookies
These cookies are quick and easy, made with egg whites, ground almonds, and chocolate chips.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces (about 1 cup) semisweet chocolate chips, melted, cooled
Beat egg whites and salt until stiff but not dry. Beat in sugar, a little at a time; beat until mixture is thick and glossy. Mixture should stand in peaks. Fold in almonds, vanilla, and melted chocolate. Drop chocolate macaroons by teaspoonful’s onto buttered cookie sheets. Bake chocolate macaroons at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes.
Makes about 48 chocolate macaroons.
Credit: Both recipes and photo credit goes to©2014 About.com. All rights reserved.
These easy cabbage Rolls are made with cabbage leaves filled with ground beef and rice, with tomato sauce.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Yield: Serves 6
- 12 cabbage leaves
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cans (8 ounces ) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch mixed with 1/4 cup cold water
Drop cabbage leaves into boiling salted water; cover and cook for 3 minutes. Drain well.
For filling, combine ground beef, rice, onion, egg, and salt, pepper, and milk. Mix well and divide into 12 portions. Place a portion into the center of each cabbage leaf. Roll leaf around filling, burrito style. Fasten the rolls with toothpicks. Place in a baking dish or Dutch oven.
For sauce, combine tomato sauce, tomatoes, sugar, vinegar, and 1/2 cup of water; pour over the cabbage rolls. Cover and bake in a preheated 350° oven for about 1 hour. Remove rolls with slotted spoon and discard toothpicks. Place pan with juices over medium heat or transfer the juices to a saucepan and place over medium heat; stir cornstarch and water mixture into the sauce; bring to a boil and cook until thickened. Serve the cabbage rolls with the sauce.
©2014 About.com. All rights reserved.
©2014 About.com. All rights reserved.