- 1/4 cup finely chopped peeled cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 (6-ounce) arctic char or salmon fillets, skinned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients; chill.
- 2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fillets with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add fillets to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Serve fillets with sauce and lime wedges, if desired.Credit: Kathryn Conrad, Cooking Light
SEPTEMBER 2010. Shared by Copyright © 2014 Time Inc. Lifestyle Group. All Rights Reserved.