Cheeseburger Crescent Casserole
- 1 pound lean ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1 1/2 cups shredded American cheese (6 oz)
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rollsDirections
1 Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch skillet, mix beef and ketchup. Heat over medium-high heat until hot, stirring occasionally. Stir in relish and 1 cup of the cheese. Spoon into ungreased 9- or 10-inch glass pie plate.
2 Separate dough into 8 triangles; roll up 1 inch on shortest side of each dough triangle. Place dough on top of meat mixture in spoke pattern with points towards center. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
3 Bake15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Credit: Photo and recipe is property of ©2014 General Mills.