1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1 tablespoon granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda® )
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 pinch salt
1 large banana cut into slices
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine bread crumbs, no-calorie sweetener, cinnamon, ginger, and salt in a bowl.
- Spray banana slices on both sides with the cooking spray.
- Roll banana slices in the bread crumb mixture to coat, and arrange slices on the prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the banana slices again.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, 10 to 15 minutes.
Credit: Recipe by Wellspring Weight Loss. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright 2014 Allrecipes.com