Chinese Orange Beef
- 1 slow-cooker liner (we used Reynolds)
- 2 pound(s) cubed beef stew meat
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce (we used Kikkoman Takumi Collection)
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon each minced garlic and fresh ginger
- 1 red pepper, cut in 1/2-in.-thick strips
- 6 ounce(s) snow peas, strings removed
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- Line a 3-qt or larger slow-cooker with liner. Add beef, teriyaki sauce, orange marmalade, garlic and ginger to slow-cooker. Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours until beef is tender.
- Turn to high. Stir in pepper strips and snow peas; cover and cook on high 10 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender. Top with scallions.
Credit: Recipe from Woman’s Day magazine owned by ©2014 Hearst Communications, Inc. All Rights Reserved.