FOR THE LEMON TARRAGON GREEK YOGURT DRESSING:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used 0%)
- Juice of 1 lemon plus 1 tablespoon zest
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
FOR THE CHICKEN SALAD:
- 2 cooked rotisserie chicken breasts or leftover chicken, skin removed and shredded (1 – 1.5 lbs. or about 4 cups)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 green apple, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 12 lettuce cups (1-2 heads butter lettuce or romaine leaves)
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds*, for serving
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives, plus more for garnish
PREPARE THE DRESSING:
- Place the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, zest, honey, tarragon, and garlic in a small bowl. Whisk until combined and add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
PREPARE THE CHICKEN SALAD:
- Place the chicken, celery, apple, dried apricot, and 1/4 cup chives in a medium bowl. Add the desired amount of dressing and toss well to coat, and add more salt and pepper if necessary.
- Place 1/4 cup of the chicken salad in each lettuce wrap. Top with sliced almonds and remaining chives. Serve and enjoy!